Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Sorry I have been away for awhile! I am dealing with my grandmother coming home from retiring out of country because of brain cancer. I feel like I have been MIA and owe you guys some freebies! Not today, I am actually on a bit of a vacation for the weekend and then returning home for just a few days only to go back up to visit with grandma and the family for a week or so. I am really bummed that I had to pass up a spot on MLAS's advertising team because of all the uncertainty right now. Well I will be home to my nice big computer on Monday or Tuesday and I PROMISE I will at the very least have a quickpage for you featuring Rebecca_psp's new kit, "In My Pocket". It is really cute and she had included this cool layered pocket so you can tuck your loved ones inside! Here is a preview of the kit:


You can find it in her shop over at My Life and Scrap! Alrighty I am off for now. Hopefully I will be able to post more later.

1 comment:

Altered Amanda said...

Your blog is great- time to change that remark! :) I would love you to be part of The A team... it isn't out of the question, we are gonna grow and grow. I LOVE your spirit! :)