Sunday, August 2, 2009

A fix on my last Freebie!

Sooooo there is egg on my face! I guess zipping and posting that last freebie alpha using my itty bitty laptop was not the smartest of ideas. I have since discovered that I can set the posting time so that even when I am on vacation I can publish stuff without having to scramble on the mini 'puter. Well the link in the original post has been fixed but I am going to post it again here. Thanks so much! Also there is still time to name the matching kit and win it over at the forums at My Life and Scrap. Image is linked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.