Friday, August 14, 2009

Bleh!

So much to do so little time! Well I got one layout finished for the Scraplift challenge and one more started for the Template challenge. I thought I was going to do more but nope! The bug guy comes today at 8am so I had to do some cleaning up and got sidetracked in organizing my real life instead of my digi life! Oh well, at least I can say good bye to fire ants after tomorrow. The Sandhills of NC are notorious for fire ants and I never realized how much I could hate something so small until I moved here! I also have to get rid of a few fleas that I adopted when I took in a stray kitten for a few days until I found him a home. My cats are WAY goofy when they have fleas, it is almost worth keeping them around to watch my cats fall off stuff while scratching. I digress... here is my layout for the Scraplift Challenge over at My Life and Scrap!


Kit is "Mother's Love" by Megan Turnidge
Template is a freebie by Manda Girl

I really hope to have another post today showing off some of the the work of the AMAZING designers that have taken me on as part of their Creative Teams!!!

No comments: