Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Hubby has been on travel for a little while but now he is home and it is time to get cracking. I will admit that we have a brown thumb and when he is gone I don't take care of the yard as I should. This is evident by the picture of our back yard:

Photobucket

Ok luckily we have nice tall fences so our neighbors don't know that we are probably the cause of the neighborhood dandelion epidemic. The font yard looks great but it is just a nightmare in the back. Did you know if you let dandelions grow for awhile they turn very tree-like:

Photobucket

SCARY! Well I snuck in a nap today so after Thing 1 and Thing 2 are in bed I am planning on cranking out some zipper headbands. My co-workers have been asking for some and I think it would be something for office morale! As I work on them tonight I will take pics and post a tutorial. Have a good one!

No comments: