Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Autumn Whispers

RebeccaPSP has a great new kit out! It is called "Autumn Whispers" I really love the great fall colors!



I really love the pop of fresh greens in this kit, it really adds something different! Anyways, it is available at My Life and Scrap. Hurry it is 50% off this week only!!

Here is my Layout :)

Well it has been a very crazy few weeks. I have driven more than 2000 miles!!! Most of which with at least one kiddo in the car! There has just been an illness in my family :( Well to make lemonade out of lemons I was able to go hang out with a good art friend I haven't seen in a LONG time in the process of my travels. We went stamp and paper shopping. This has spurred an urge to get my hands on some paper and do a few traditional pages. I think I will when I get back home in a few days. I am also going to be attending the Heritage stamp show in Greenville, SC next weekend!! I have a pile of ATC's that would love a new home!! I miss the smell of Stazon.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry about the family illness. I have missed you at MLAS. I hope everything is ok. Having two small kids is enough stress! Welcome Back.